Commission?
Commission?
I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in help or art but it's art related.. So...
I need someone to design a logo for a fictional company called Aura-Neural Matrix Systems. It's for an analog horror project i'm working on in Scratch. The logo needs to be something related to neural networking (Brain, binary, code, etc). It's alright if you're not good at art. I'll credit you!
Thank you! :3
I need someone to design a logo for a fictional company called Aura-Neural Matrix Systems. It's for an analog horror project i'm working on in Scratch. The logo needs to be something related to neural networking (Brain, binary, code, etc). It's alright if you're not good at art. I'll credit you!
Thank you! :3
I'm a nerd :3
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: Commission?
like this? (srry if its a bit messy)
- Attachments
-
- logo?
- Screenshot 2026-04-17 2.33.37 PM.png (49.97 KiB) Viewed 105651 times
:D
Re: Commission?
Ok wow, that looks so good! Yes that would work!
Is that just a draft or a final product?
Is that just a draft or a final product?
I'm a nerd :3
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: Commission?
Thank you!! 
It could be a final product, if you're happy with it! Is there anything you want me to tweak a bit, or add?
Also what's the lore of the company, is it good or bad, what do they do?
It could be a final product, if you're happy with it! Is there anything you want me to tweak a bit, or add?
Also what's the lore of the company, is it good or bad, what do they do?
:D
Re: Commission?
Ok, so first, I need the background to be transparent because.. yknow. But not inside the logo, just outside, around it. And it should be a vector but i'll let this one slide because I don't want to put you through redrawing it lols ;) And I think we'll go with that. How do you want me to credit you? Like this:
Logo by YourLocalCeilingFan on T2OBoard.org
(link to post)
Or just anonymous?
And the lore of the company is that they used to be a tech company that, yknow, made computers and stuff, but they suddenly switched to AI and I guess they accidentally made an AI they created sentient and it's trying to break out.
When you're done, I'll download the image and replace the "logo goes here" template on the project with the new one. Then I'll send you the link.
Logo by YourLocalCeilingFan on T2OBoard.org
(link to post)
Or just anonymous?
And the lore of the company is that they used to be a tech company that, yknow, made computers and stuff, but they suddenly switched to AI and I guess they accidentally made an AI they created sentient and it's trying to break out.
When you're done, I'll download the image and replace the "logo goes here" template on the project with the new one. Then I'll send you the link.
I'm a nerd :3
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: Commission?
Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
Last edited by Yourlocalceilingfan on Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:D
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: Commission?
Is this better? Oh also for the credits, you can decide if you want to or not, whichever works better for you.
- Attachments
-
- Screenshot 2026-04-29 10.18.54 AM.png (47.79 KiB) Viewed 105602 times
:D
Re: Commission?
Thank you! Here's the project.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/
Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe." appears, please wait ~15 seconds for the credits to advance. There are three slides of credits; the second slide is where I have credited you.
https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/
Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe." appears, please wait ~15 seconds for the credits to advance. There are three slides of credits; the second slide is where I have credited you.
I'm a nerd :3
Re: Commission?
I don't really know actually... heh. Sorry.Yourlocalceilingfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:14 am Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
I'm a nerd :3