Commission?

Show your artwork here, or view other artists!
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

I'm not sure if this is supposed to be in help or art but it's art related.. So...

I need someone to design a logo for a fictional company called Aura-Neural Matrix Systems. It's for an analog horror project i'm working on in Scratch. The logo needs to be something related to neural networking (Brain, binary, code, etc). It's alright if you're not good at art. I'll credit you!

Thank you! :3
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

hmmm... world something like a brain or cpu-looking thing would work?
:D
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

like this? (srry if its a bit messy)
Attachments
logo?
logo?
Screenshot 2026-04-17 2.33.37 PM.png (49.97 KiB) Viewed 105652 times
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

Ok wow, that looks so good! Yes that would work!
Is that just a draft or a final product?
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

Thank you!! :)
It could be a final product, if you're happy with it! Is there anything you want me to tweak a bit, or add?
Also what's the lore of the company, is it good or bad, what do they do?
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

Ok, so first, I need the background to be transparent because.. yknow. But not inside the logo, just outside, around it. And it should be a vector but i'll let this one slide because I don't want to put you through redrawing it lols ;) And I think we'll go with that. How do you want me to credit you? Like this:


Logo by YourLocalCeilingFan on T2OBoard.org
(link to post)

Or just anonymous?

And the lore of the company is that they used to be a tech company that, yknow, made computers and stuff, but they suddenly switched to AI and I guess they accidentally made an AI they created sentient and it's trying to break out.

When you're done, I'll download the image and replace the "logo goes here" template on the project with the new one. Then I'll send you the link.
I'm a nerd :3
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
Last edited by Yourlocalceilingfan on Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
:D
User avatar
Yourlocalceilingfan
Advanced Member
Posts: 63
Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
Location: My bed

Re: Commission?

Post by Yourlocalceilingfan »

Is this better? Oh also for the credits, you can decide if you want to or not, whichever works better for you.
Attachments
Screenshot 2026-04-29 10.18.54 AM.png
Screenshot 2026-04-29 10.18.54 AM.png (47.79 KiB) Viewed 105603 times
:D
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

Thank you! Here's the project.

https://scratch.mit.edu/projects/1293380415/

Please, enjoy! I have credited you in the "Notes and Credits" section. Do not click the green flag until you have read to the end; there is something important there. I have also credited you in the outro. After "...Maybe." appears, please wait ~15 seconds for the credits to advance. There are three slides of credits; the second slide is where I have credited you.
I'm a nerd :3
Floofyboy
Cool Member
Posts: 47
Joined: Fri Nov 07, 2025 8:15 am
Location: Existence

Re: Commission?

Post by Floofyboy »

Yourlocalceilingfan wrote: Wed Apr 29, 2026 10:14 am Ok! Ill see if I can make the background transparent.
What do you mean my making the picture vector?
I don't really know actually... heh. Sorry.
I'm a nerd :3
Post Reply