FURRY LOUNGE
FURRY LOUNGE
This is a lounge for all the floofers closeted or otherwise! Hoomans can join too :3
I'm a nerd :3
- Jeff Calc 84
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 84
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2025 12:21 am
- Location: Earth
- Contact:
Re: FURRY LOUNGE
Thanks, but, uhh, maybe give a definition? I'd love to join. 
EDIT: Forget that, I"M JOINING

EDIT: Forget that, I"M JOINING
Working hard on working in Axe...
My projects:Befunge83p
My projects:Befunge83p
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: FURRY LOUNGE
So far... ik it looks funny its just a quick sketch (i also cant draw digitally well lol)
- Attachments
-
- drawing fursona ig
- Screenshot 2025-12-04 1.48.41 PM.png (45.18 KiB) Viewed 43660 times
:D
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed
Re: FURRY LOUNGE
For Floofyboy- heres the Fursona btw im still working on it
any ideas are great!!
any ideas are great!!
- Attachments
-
- IMG_20251205_093713.jpg (88.43 KiB) Viewed 43651 times
:D
- Scaralover123
- Member
- Posts: 2
- Joined: Sat Oct 04, 2025 1:34 pm
Re: FURRY LOUNGE
I don’t have ideas but that looks AMAZINGGG
- Yourlocalceilingfan
- Advanced Member
- Posts: 63
- Joined: Mon Nov 24, 2025 11:25 am
- Location: My bed